I am so glad that at least some of you will be making the trip to Fond-des-Blancs next month; I wish all of you could come! My hope is that we will have a final site layout on hand and will be able to physically position the various buildings with markers so we can begin with ground preparations.
We will be able to have a final layout by the time that we arrive in FdB! We are so excited to visit again and make our final preparations to make a wonderful campus!
3 comments:
Is this the final layout? What I do want to see included is the path from the current (and future official) bridge at the river.
I am so glad that at least some of you will be making the trip to Fond-des-Blancs next month; I wish all of you could come! My hope is that we will have a final site layout on hand and will be able to physically position the various buildings with markers so we can begin with ground preparations.
We will be able to have a final layout by the time that we arrive in FdB! We are so excited to visit again and make our final preparations to make a wonderful campus!
Post a Comment